NEWS Weed in Italy

Smoking Frog

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Planning a trip in northern Italy. Anyone know if you can buy easily on the street? Do police tolerate simple possesion like 7-8 grams in possesion? Even for tourist?
Any insights appreciate from you guys on weed in Italy!
Ciao!:thumbsup:

hey @Smoking Frog - Italy is cool with smokes and has been for a while - not been for a couple of years now but hash is always available and weed was harder to come by.
There is normally a good selection of rather good quality hash, Police dont really care unless you are being a dick - there is one Place I used to visit with my cousin when we were younger - like a big square with Roman pillars on one side, everyone there sits around smoking playing drums and stuff at night, for the life of me I can't remember what it called, it was pretty close to Milan.

It is easy enough to buy on the street with high numbers of the younger crowd being active smokers, certain demographics tend to always have some to hand - if you do know anyone there they will undoubtedly be able to sort you out without the need to go street wandering

Thanks @Zaaboot for taking the time to reply with clear answers! :d5:
Seems Italy and i may be a good match!
Would hate to go on to a 2 weeks vacation and having to stop cold turkey style...

Back