Completed Voting thread for the Outdoor Auto & Photo Competition: Live auto bud 2.

Live auto buds Poll, please vote for your top 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was a fun battle! Some new challenges to over come and other than a little bit of a slow start and some bud rot toward the end, a pretty successful grow!

My girl is still the prettiest to me, haha!~ Lady Jacqui all the way.

Me, biased? :crying:

Just proud my guerilla girls can be there playing with these legal ladies, if ya know what I mean?!
:pighug: they were both stars in my eye luv! The night pic shots show them best, that LBH brand resins on display :headbang:
...next time, undress them more for the voting perv's, you know our minds are in between the sheets! :crying:

Yay I cud see all pics now and cast my vote. Best of luck growmies!

Great job guys!

Am I the only one who would prefer pics of the whole plant? feels like it would probably change my votes but oh well haha.

Great job guys!

Am I the only one who would prefer pics of the whole plant? feels like it would probably change my votes but oh well haha.
Any pic they wanted to post is what we get mate! I like whole/part plant pics too, but close-up's are where the money shots are usually... Still, the right shot on part/whole plants can show all the goods, but it's difficult to achieve... Shiva's Mistress did a whole plant shot of her Thai Gold, and peep's are loving it! She didn't trim, so the sparkly's and such are harder to see especially when dry, but then it was a very cheeky guerilla-style grow...Pics were a bit risky! ... but trust me, both her entries were smothered in resin, La Buena Hierba is the real-deal genetics, made by passion, not popularity!

Back