Treating headaches with mushroom and seeds

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls I would like to talk about using mushrooms and seeds like river Columbia and baby Hawaiian woodrose seeds to treat headaches.iv had cluster headaches for over 10 years and have been on just about every drug going to try and stop them .about two years ago I was at my wits end I really fault that couldn't go on living the way I was I reached out to the cluster headache community online and learnt about busting a term used for using psilocybin LSD and LSA for the treatment of headaches disorders since then my life has completely changed in the last two years iv only had four attacks compared to four a day . I'm happy to help anyone out with how to extract lsa form the seeds I mentioned above they are legal in the Uk and US and could change your life or the life of a loved one for more info on cluster headaches or busting check out
https://clusterbusters.org/
i hope this post can raise awareness and help those in need.pain free wishes to u all

Hi Spooky, interesting information, need to spend some more time on it. My wife has suffered from migraines most of her life and the medication she used to take contained ergotamine. I believe LSA is an ergotamine precursor?

Downside of ergotamine was that it worked as a vasoconstrictor and too much could actually cut off blood flow to your extremities. Do you know if that is a potential issue with LSA?

Thanks again for posting, I am definitely interested in leaning more

Hey oldster i agree this post needs more work i started it at work using my phone and i will edit and update it when I have more time and will be a work in progress. I believe LSA is a precursor for ergotamine a drug iv taken in the past .LSA can work as a vasoconstrictor but there are many natural vasodilator that u can use to combat this such as cannabis dark chocolate cayenne peppers ginger celery juice coffee niacin (vitamin b3) and the devils drink my extraction uses a strong vodka 40% whether that alone is enough to stop vasoconstrictor effect I do not know and its worth bearing in mind that we are talk about very small doses. pain free wishes for your wife

:GoooAuto::kusht:

I literally feel your pain clusters are no joke glad you have found relief

have you found any certain strain of shrooms that works better than others

Hey sniper iv only ever used psilocybe semilanceata aka the liberty cap/bell for busting as they are very common in my part of the world .But i have tried other strains when i was in my teens to early 20s but that was before all my troubles began but there is all ways the possibility that I was busting with out knowing it . it was only when I stopped experimenting with drugs that my clusters started but I'm not sure if that is coincidence or not . But now when I do use them for busting its such a small doses that u really don't fill much if anything maybe as little as 5 caps but its important to be off your meds for a least five days before .this is where a lot of people go wrong as triptans that are commonly used for clusters block the effect I'm sure there is a list of things to avoid before busting on clusterbusters I have also heard of people using magic truffles to good effect witch are easy to get online from holland .pain free wishes my friend

have you found any certain strain of shrooms that works better than others

All psiolcin/psylocibin containing mushrooms will help. As far as cubes go the whole strain thing is a ruse. A cube is a cube is a cube, unless it's penis envy. I've used many types on headaches including azures, cyans, ovoids, and cubes.

Lol off topic but... Yeah a cubes a cube alright. Go pan cyan if you want something stronger. They are a little finicky but not outrageous.

Back