A Lovable Little Fuzzball
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
You Bet
SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Dark Devil

Did it autoflower?: Yes, day 17

Soil/hydro: Soil, WG's dirt mix, 3 gal. smart pots

Nutes: Fert. Trial w/ 2 plants, AN pH Perfect vs Rock Nurients (Rock Box)

Light (kind and schedule): T5, 4' 8 bulb, CFL's for side light. 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 71 days. Could have gone longer; harvested for quality of high.

Dry Yield: 68.04g for two plants

High/Effect Duration: Head and body, relaxing w/ no couch lock. About a 3 hour high

BAG APPEAL: Beautiful, dark purple with orange and dark green. Buds were a bit loose

THE GROWTH: Fairly fast and compact, one gal @ 17", one @ 21", stout main stem

THE SMELL: Sweet, floral with citrus forward (added a bit of orange peel during cure, so it may have picked up some of that.

THE SMOKE: Very, very smooth.

THE HIGH: A very mellow take off. Relaxing, warm body high that moves up to the head. "Wakes up" the eyes, but not a trippy or paranoid buzz. Relaxed and alert at the same time.

THE TASTE: Not much citrus in the actual taste. More of a spice tone... reminds me of cinnamon toast or apple pie for some reason.
A very good daytime, functional high, or for social chilling in the evening. Absolutly recommend this strain!

nMy dark devil never got purple but a real dark brown.Strong smoke and good taste.Thanks for the report.

Nice report Red, can't wait till I can smoke mine :smoke: I like that it's a good daytime smoke since my red poison is more of a couch lock stone

:Sharing One:

:tiphat:
I don't know if going longer would have made it a heavier body high or not... we harvested after a sample smoke, and love the results. As it cures, it just keeps getting better. :grin:

Back