Sour Crack

That's putting it nicely Tom. I've got 9 sour crack seeds to grow someday....
I laid off sowing when I saw yours. Not a big fan of short squatty plants. Did yours end up yielding much?
Maybe 1.5-2 0z each .. To be fair, my soil may have been depleted a bit.. low on N :shrug:

Day 13 , they seem to be doing great so far. Hoping for the best !!
IMG_6460.jpeg
IMG_6459.jpeg
IMG_6461.jpeg
IMG_6462.jpeg
IMG_6463.jpeg
IMG_6464.jpeg

Hello Folks, welcoming any/all suggestions please.
I normally would top/LST but was going to just let these Sour Crack auto's go natural (with all the talk of male/hermies with this strain?), and decided I may top one of them(?)
I have 2 picked out to choose from and not sure which one is the best candidate ? Any help/suggestions are welcomed.
Oh ,also they all seem to be doing GREAT !! (in my novice eyes anyway) all 4 are a slightly different from each other. The 2 im choosing between
one is the thicker like type and the other is more slender, Im thinking the more slender one would be best to top(?), seems these thicker/shorter ones can just get thicker and less manageable. YES probably over thinking it !!(having fun!!!!)
Anyway any/all comments/suggestions welcomed. (Oh and they all show female pistols now at day 18)

IMG_6495 (1).jpeg

Thicker one

IMG_6499.jpeg
IMG_6496.jpeg

slender one

IMG_6498.jpeg
IMG_6497.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6495 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6495 (1).jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6495.jpeg
    IMG_6495.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Weekly update; Day 27, they all seem very well, I dont think they will end up too squatty. Well two may be more squatty than the other two.
I had/have a pest on one (far right) and did a good defoliation and did find a bug, just hoping it was the bug doing the damage, I think so, seems ok for now.

IMG_6671.jpeg
IMG_6673.jpeg
IMG_6674.jpeg
IMG_6675.jpeg
IMG_6676.jpeg
IMG_6677.jpeg

Last edited:
Back