SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

You've hyped this Kerosene Krash up so much. It is THE cultivar I want to try. Just got to wait 7 - 10 weeks more till I harvest.

Qb
im totally obsessed with it ive grown it like 4 times on the bounce
It's defo a winner, real dense, heavy concrete buds ;), you'll not be disappointed.
you told me about it way back also how ya doing bro I'm still hoping for a journal off ya

im totally obsessed with it ive grown it like 4 times on the bounce

you told me about it way back also how ya doing bro I'm still hoping for a journal off ya
No one wants to see a journal on how to grow nearly 2lb of mouldy, burnt weed :crying: :crying: :crying:

No one wants to see a journal on how to grow nearly 2lb of mouldy, burnt weed :crying: :crying: :crying:
That never happened did it i hope not my seeded bud was bad enough for me bro. and I think loads of people would follow your diary I mean I know am lucky to have you folks even to bother wanting to see my cockups and in honesty your a more consistent grower than me

That never happened did it i hope not my seeded bud was bad enough for me bro. and I think loads of people would follow your diary I mean I know am lucky to have you folks even to bother wanting to see my cockups and in honesty your a more consistent grower than me
No that didn't happen, I was trolling well wishes for the IG post you kindly put up of my Hell-Raisers :crying:

Back