San Pedro cauctus/cacti... Mescaline as medicine.

Reaction score
A friend and myself have been focusing on the san pedro cactus as a psychedelic/plant medicine substance after my friends initiation with the plant on a spiritual healing retreat in peru. The plant is widespread and easily available as a garden plant, yet when prepared and consumed is potent in its psychedelic effects and benefits.

What the plant looks like.
337461705-P5260173.jpg

SanPedro.jpg

There are multiple varieties that are similar in appearance but only one is Active.
**(Active) meaning containing a psychedelic substance (mescaline)**
**(One) Species variant According to my knowledge and experiences is worth consuming.**

This chart is rough but helped me.

images1.jpg

Notice that only one of five specie variants are active.
We also need to understand that this chart is far from 'solid' information, in light of this with a spot of research and discussion we have came to the conclusion that the top right illustrations in fine line are not definitive and proper identification lay with the spines.

Plants can have the perfect geometric form as illustrated in species three yet spines representing those of species one. The longer spines belonging to species three are much further apart vertically than those of the above specie images, most probably won't be active.

To be continued...

Attachments

• Myrtillocactus_geometrizans_sd_810.jpg
    Myrtillocactus_geometrizans_sd_810.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 109
Back