NEWS NM 2nd Annual Freedom Fest

Rasterman

Alienated by the War on Drugs
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mango Smile
The second annual Freedom Fest.

It's at Mujeres Valley Campground in New Mexico (the sunny part). New industry, so I figured the wife and I would be checking it out. 4/[21-23]/2023

I went to the site and they allow camping but you're not allowed to cook food. Are you :grrr2: king crazy? Strike one. I looked around with the help of a map and Quemado NM is a 40 minute commute. I've driven through Quemado and am surprised they have not one hotel but at least four. So problem solved, we're going.

20230318_203704.jpg

20230318_203714.jpg

Just point your phone at the magical square up there and it will take you to the website. Wait... You're on your phone? Well, that might be a problem. You see, I was really hoping to see you there. What about that chick standing next to you? She's got a damn phone doesn't she?

Tell her to take a picture of the picture on your camera. Just ducking do it. See that little yellow thing? Okay it's going to do something stupid. Just tell it to rescan and this website will pop up.: https://ganjafreedomfest.com/

(Hahahaha just messing with you. You didn't think I wouldn't give you the link did you?)

Last edited:
I can't be the only one attending. If you're going, please let me know. We're going to be there's possibly Friday afternoon, and all day Saturday.

It would be nice to meet some locals to trade genetics and swap war stories with, knowhutimsayn? Expand our local cannabis connections.

Back