Bomb Seeds New to oregon

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue magoo
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum and to the state of Oregon just relocated here for a job but very interested in growing a few autoflower since it is legal in oregon to grow up to 4 plants for personal use. But I'm not sure were I can buy autoflower seeds near me anyone have any idea thanks in advance

Not sure about buying autoflower seeds in Oregon but I'm a life long resident and would like to welcome you to afn ,and Oregon,seedsman on our site I have had great success using and they have a great choice of autoflowers ,ordered from them quite a few times always got my seeds fast and nice freebies to boot.

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum and to the state of Oregon just relocated here for a job but very interested in growing a few autoflower since it is legal in oregon to grow up to 4 plants for personal use. But I'm not sure were I can buy autoflower seeds near me anyone have any idea thanks in advance
Greetings and welcome to the very best auto flower forum on the internet bar none. Very glad you found your way there.

Not sure where to buy auto seeds in your area, hopefully someone in Oregon can help you out.

Edit: I see dankstyle all ready answered you while I was writing my post.

Peace

Welcome, if u want seeds and live in the US find a seed company that takes your debit card. Seedsman did not accept my debit card after 1 hour of putting an order together and entering all necessary info and after researching that they did in fact take debit card.
Now I get daily emails saying "hey your cart is still full" I ended up giving money to my buddy who did an order using bit coins... he drove 2.5 hours to deposit money into the only bit coin ATM machine in New England. It's a pain, in Mass if you have your medical card you can buy seeds from the dispensaries.

In regards to seedsman I placed an order on the 21st and it was passed to the US via Heathrow on the 24th. Didn't take into account the holiday weekend so hopefully they'll be here soon. Now, the tracker hasn't showed any other movement since the 24th. Fingers crossed. Haven't done any grows in about 2 years and in the past had always ordered from OSS not sure what has happened to them but /shrug it'll work out.

Good luck on your grow. Start a journal when u get going.

Back