New Live Intros Thread New grower looking for second opinions

Holy crap thats expensive!
I know right, if I go for a 20 on 4 off cycle it will cost me 60€ a month to run a 250W light. 120€ a month once the emergency law expires and prices go back up again. By that point it will cost me close to €400 to complete 1 grow. Good haze being €10+/g here I just need harvest more then 40g to make it worthwile.

I know right, if I go for a 20 on 4 off cycle it will cost me 60€ a month to run a 250W light. 120€ a month once the emergency law expires and prices go back up again. By that point it will cost me close to €400 to complete 1 grow. Good haze being €10+/g here I just need harvest more then 40g to make it worthwile.
40g is completely feasible. I just completed my first auto grow. In the tent by itself, with better defoliation practices, I could have easily gotten 150g off the one plant. Because of mixing it with photo period plants I couldnt give it the light and space it needed, and I didnt defoliate pretty much at all. Didnt weight it but its probably close to 60g

Oh I expect to go far over the 40g. Hoping to fit 2-3 autos in the 100x100.
Btw thanks to everybody here giving their insights I learned more on this forum in a few days then I did in a few months on reddit.
The only thing I’m still not 100% sure about is the ventilation. I’ve listed one for 400m3/h. Is this enough or to much for a 100x100x200 tent?

Back