Jean-O's My “The Duke”

MotaZona

Microbes Or Bust
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Can’t do to lung disease
20 days old & topped @ the 5th node 2 days ago. This plant looks like it’s going to be big. It has the biggest leaves of any plant at this age I’ve grown. What’s kinda odd though is that it’s the 1st plant I can’t get to pray. It’s in a 7G bag.
14796B32-64FF-4B93-A676-B42597C29FF2.jpeg

20 days old & topped @ the 5th node 2 days ago. This plant looks like it’s going to be big. It has the biggest leaves of any plant at this age I’ve grown. What’s kinda odd though is that it’s the 1st plant I can’t get to pray. It’s in a 7G bag.
View attachment 1499176
Looking big for 20 days, very nice!

Try raising the light a little and see if that encourages the praying :thumbsup: if not i dunno

Looking big for 20 days, very nice!

Try raising the light a little and see if that encourages the praying :thumbsup: if not i dunno
I’ve messed with the light a lot. It kinda freaked me out at first, but it’s growing bigger than it’s roommate who prays, twists, turns, & basically just moves around all day.
Duke is a no-drama kinda plant.

27 days. It’s a drag race between <—Muchacha & Duke—>. The sun getting lower in the sky & coming through the window appears to help with the nitrotox…but who knows(?). I have the most bare-bones setup & any extra light always gets a response.
607C2098-95D1-4C11-B237-343F04D76E02.jpeg

Last edited:
Back