Mephisto Genetics My order

Reaction score
Been watching Mephisto on Icmag for a while and recently I finally decided to go to Autoflowers. This jump brought me over here and I've been lurking for some time.
Anywho Mephisto set me up with an order and it came quickly with as much customer service as I needed it seemed. Also got some freebies.

Will be throwing up some Mephisto flowers after my two photos are done. Although I couldn't wait and threw a sour crack into a pot to throw outdoors. :grin:

Will throw up some pictures after she gets going.

Sweet!

What all did you get from them? I'm eyeing some 24 Carat and Chem City Blues pretty hard although some of the upcoming projects sound great too.

Good Luck and Welcome to the Dark Side :)

I actually got some of everything. Figured grab a handful now and be set for a good while.

Nice one mate glad to see you here,
and I look forward to seeing a grow or pic if you can :)
cheers, mitch

Can't go wrong with that dude, good luck with your future grows!

Thank you for the luck.
To Mephisto I'll be posting some pics soon, and hopefully have a nice journal for her. Other girlies are hogging space inside, but I should be able to make due. As an update, the little girl came out of the dark today and into the light. A New dawn begins. :grin: Figured I'd put her outside in a couple days for morning sun and work her into the intensity.

Back