Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grow out: part deux!

Wow is thats the looks how is the smokes.. that is an stunting plant. S psychedelic

Hey guys,

The last plant from this grow came down a couple of days ago:

A very blueberry dominant toof decay - which was knocked up by some of our alien og auto pollen.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture356956-tdod1s.jpg

Absolutely stunning!!! *drools*

I have been working with auto's since 09........have tried Joint Doc...Sagarmatha....G-13labs....Auto seeds.....Cream of the Crop...and Sweet Seeds........One of the selling points for me these days is whether the breeder/bank does testing on their strains......I see for your current auto's for sale I only found the THC% on one of your threads here on AFN......please do tests on all the strains you release to the public......and include the results on your website.....it is a big selling point to most everyone I know................can't wait to try these genetics in DWC! SUBBED! :grin: :tiphat:

Long overdue, but this is what this run was all about :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture372488-next-mg-run-s.jpg

obviously they need fine sorting, but I hope to get an indoor run to make feminised f4's underway in a few weeks time.!

That's nothing mate, we will have a fridge full soon :p
obviously we only need 50-ish seeds from each of those to get the next big run underway. Just waiting for 3 lights to free up
cheers mitch

Nice plants!!!

Long overdue, but this is what this run was all about :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture372488-next-mg-run-s.jpg

obviously they need fine sorting, but I hope to get an indoor run to make feminised f4's underway in a few weeks time.!

Thanks for sharing that with us! It's an interesting look into a breeders stash. I like the size descriptors on some of the packs. Man it must be a lot of work to grow these new strains!

Back