Mephisto Genetics Marga's Steel City

Can we get some nuggshots marga? :)

Can we get some nuggshots marga? :)

I was fooling around with a digital microscope. Here's a few closeups. I don't have the technique down yet.

Attachments

• st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 123
  • st2.jpg
    st2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 116
  • st3.jpg
    st3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 130
  • st4.jpg
    st4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 126

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2230.jpg
    IMG_2230.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 116
Looks yummy, looking forward to hearing what you think to the smoke. I've just ordered 3 of these seeds along with 3 Hubbabubbasmelloscope and 3 Sour Crack. Cannot wait to grow them out!!

Looks yummy, looking forward to hearing what you think to the smoke. I've just ordered 3 of these seeds along with 3 Hubbabubbasmelloscope and 3 Sour Crack. Cannot wait to grow them out!!
You're getting the same three strains I got. I have a Hubbabubbasmelloscope grow going now. it's 43 days and a second sour crack growing as well.I'll be putting update photos on tomorrow. You won't be sorry. I've really enjoyed my Mephisto grows so far. I'm getting ready to place another order. I'm thinking of trying the 24 carat and undecided on what else to try. So far they all sound good from what I read.

Last edited:
You're getting the same three strains I got. I have a Hubbabubbasmelloscope grow going now. it's 43 days and a second sour crack growing as well.I'll be putting update photos on tomorrow. You won't be sorry. I've really enjoyed my Mephisto grows so far. I'm getting ready to place another order. I'm thinking of trying the 24 carat and undecided on what else to try. So far they all sound good from what I read.

Yeah I really like the look of the 24 carat as well, looks delicious. Sounds like growing Mephisto beans is good fun, what's the tallest/widest measurements you've had so far? I'm slghtly restricted in my grow area.

Bring on the HUBBA BUBBA!
CC_Hubba-Bubba-NEW-Cola-flavor-bubble-gum-1980s.jpg

Peace

Last edited:
Yeah I really like the look of the 24 carat as well, looks delicious. Sounds like growing Mephisto beans is good fun, what's the tallest/widest measurements you've had so far? I'm slghtly restricted in my grow area.

Bring on the HUBBA BUBBA!
CC_Hubba-Bubba-NEW-Cola-flavor-bubble-gum-1980s.jpg

Peace
my sour crack is currently 9.5 inches tall, about 11 inches wide at widest part. My first sour crack was 10.5 inches tall. Didn't measure width. Probaly 10-12 inch wide. The Steel City was 13.5 inches tall, probably 12 inch at widest point. My HubbaBubba is currently 30 inches and I think done growing vertically. It's 18 inches wide. Here's how Mitch described their strains for size.
"Hey marga, sounds good!

really you can group our strains like this - 24c , sour crack , and steel city are small to medium in stature , depending on environment.

hbss, sour bubbly, chem city are medium to large.

she could still stretch out a way for you :)
cheers mitch"

Excellent detail, Marga. Thanks very much, appreciated! Might have to do a bit of LST on the HBSS when I get round to growing it.

Peace
NB

Back