Lots of mites!!!

Thanks for the input yall. Spider mites were my biggest fear so thank you for confirming its not that @dankstyle J .

Beneficial for the soil. You're probably seeing them on the plants because there's so many in the box that they're exploring and looking for food. Spinosap or lost coast plant therapy will fight them back
Hard to tell in the pics but they might be aphids.
I dont have spinosad or lost coast plant therapy but I do have Dr Zymes which should help knock them back. I sprayed the entire tent (top of the soil as well) and will do it couple more times over the next week or two. The black strap looks more heat stressed now though. DLI was at 26+ so I turned the light down so the DLI is at 23+ now. Seems low for this stage.

36B38D18-DC7C-40DE-AE68-E74B97C49B3B.JPG
BC75E4AD-7C9C-45F8-97F8-3875927E1189.JPG

Thanks for the input yall. Spider mites were my biggest fear so thank you for confirming its not that @dankstyle J .

I dont have spinosad or lost coast plant therapy but I do have Dr Zymes which should help knock them back. I sprayed the entire tent (top of the soil as well) and will do it couple more times over the next week or two. The black strap looks more heat stressed now though. DLI was at 26+ so I turned the light down so the DLI is at 23+ now. Seems low for this stage.

View attachment 1667947View attachment 1667948
Dr zymes will work. Always try to spray when lights go off to avoid damaging the leaves and run fans. Treat 2-3 times a week for 2-3 weeks. You can also scrape off the top 1/2in of soil to speed it up if you can. They won't hurt healthy plants but they'll nibble on struggling roots. But you want to knock these back before you get into flowering. Focus on the top of the soil, you don't need to go hard on the plant :pass:

Took some pics with my trichome cam. Still not sure what they are. Hard to get quality pics of them

2024_02_26_18_59_52_528.jpg
2024_02_26_19_01_59_623.jpg
2024_02_26_19_01_47_140.jpg
2024_02_26_19_00_46_027.jpg
2024_02_26_19_00_35_076.jpg

Edit: going to try to get a better pic once my toddler goes to sleep

Last edited:
They are still crawling all over the plants and I can see tiny eggs on the plants too :cuss:

Edit: whenever I get a new pest in the grow tent I instantly freak out and think this round is over. Might as well bomb the tent and start over.
They aren’t on the plants much today. I took the covers off to dry out as much of the top soil as I can. The plants look unfazed and I’ll continue to spray dr zymes on them every other day or so. Lets go

Last edited:
Back