Is it Sick or WHAT?

Reaction score
So hey everyone,
It's been awhile since I was here or growing and here is what I have. Tangie auto she is 15 days since I put the seed in the dirt. It has had some weird looking leaves from the start what is it? Also I'm watering with water pH at 6.5 but when I check the soil it's around 5.8. Soil is FFOF with extra perlite I'm checking the soil pH with a kelway pH tester. Should I up my pH in the water/ nutes to 7 or 7.5 pH when watering/feeding?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20240517_091815.jpg
    20240517_091815.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20240517_091805.jpg
    20240517_091805.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
So don't worry about soil being in the 5's pH as long as I water at 6.5 pH
It wouldn’t work the way you’re hoping anyway, without killing off the plant first….

If you’d like several opinions, within a short amount of time….post your pic and question here….for second opinions if you’d like…

Like everyone has said don't chase PH just keep your inputs in the proper range everything else looks fine. I get those weird leaf deformation often nothing to worry about think it's from too much Ca but no evidence to back it up just a hunch :shrug: :d5::pass:

So don't worry about soil being in the 5's pH as long as I water at 6.5 pH
fwiw...I grow in soil with water only, haven't had real issues for many grows, have never owned a PH tester and have no idea what soil PH is; I currently just use roughly the same amount of down from a dropper per 2 gallons at a time to roughly get in the ~mid 6s PH for the water going in (and re-test by color maybe once or twice a grow in case my tap PH changes for some reason) :hump:

Back