Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

I made auto clothes that big.

You seemed to have done better in more adverse conditions of prior grows.:shrug:
All due to me being lazy and using an organic soil from Walmart that is way too hot. I’m surprised they survived. Should have plucked them but decided it would be a fun experiment to see if they can make it to harvest 🤣

All due to me being lazy and using an organic soil from Walmart that is way too hot. I’m surprised they survived. Should have plucked them but decided it would be a fun experiment to see if they can make it to harvest 🤣
Hey man stuff happens!
Those little auto clones I took all the way to harvest and those buds were quite tasty! Rock hard! I can't remember the name of a girl but I think I was picking winners and losers among the branches and decided to see if I can root them. I ended up putting them in little clay pots ! :biggrin:They were a pain, so I just gave them mega crop,:biggrin:
They were just as frosty as the big plant!
I'm taking clones and making seeds on this run.
I also got my last Mephisto Sour Stomper going in an earth box. I'm pretty sure it's another purple pheno, with her seemingly small. I don't know if she likes an earth box. I just think I expected more. She's the weakest of the Bunch at the moment, but she's still young.

Hey man stuff happens!
Those little auto clones I took all the way to harvest and those buds were quite tasty! Rock hard! I can't remember the name of a girl but I think I was picking winners and losers among the branches and decided to see if I can root them. I ended up putting them in little clay pots ! :biggrin:They were a pain, so I just gave them mega crop,:biggrin:
They were just as frosty as the big plant!
I'm taking clones and making seeds on this run.
I also got my last Mephisto Sour Stomper going in an earth box. I'm pretty sure it's another purple pheno, with her seemingly small. I don't know if she likes an earth box. I just think I expected more. She's the weakest of the Bunch at the moment, but she's still young.
The Black Strap’s bud is super solid. I’ll call it a boutique grow and pretend I’m smoking high end cannabis 🤣😂🤣

Back