Live Stoners Hey I am new here! :)

Reaction score
H
I am really happy to have landed here with you. My friend @tobe drew my attention to this forum and I'm really looking forward to interesting threads and new friendships with other interesting gardeners! :)
I'm not 100% sure in English yet, so if I should express myself strangely, don't be careful to draw my attention to it, I'll try my best :)
I am currently running a few more or less large operations, in addition to a large pheno hunt for the plants that best fit my receptors, I have recently been working with @tobe on a few smaller breeding projects.
In addition to the pheno run and the projects, I have 4 autoflowers in my vegetation room. I've already made some experiments with autoflowers and photoperiodiachen but
Before I write a novel, just ask me questions :) I think that would be the easiest before I run the server

Hey @Eden'sGardener
Great you do a intro my friend. You will find a lot of friendly people @AFN the vibe is great.

Post a few pictures from some plants my friend and take a look around. You will find much to read .

There is also a phoperiod section to start a thread to show what you are growing. The best would be to take a look around

.....maybe some of the others from our crew will also sign at afn

H
I am really happy to have landed here with you. My friend @tobe drew my attention to this forum and I'm really looking forward to interesting threads and new friendships with other interesting gardeners! :)
I'm not 100% sure in English yet, so if I should express myself strangely, don't be careful to draw my attention to it, I'll try my best :)
I am currently running a few more or less large operations, in addition to a large pheno hunt for the plants that best fit my receptors, I have recently been working with @tobe on a few smaller breeding projects.
In addition to the pheno run and the projects, I have 4 autoflowers in my vegetation room. I've already made some experiments with autoflowers and photoperiodiachen but
Before I write a novel, just ask me questions :) I think that would be the easiest before I run the server

heya @Eden'sGardener and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey @hairyman thanks! You can see some of my projects at @tobe 's test and breeding ground :)
Looking forward to showing you my other projects soon. Wish you a great smoke!

Back