Indoor Hairymans, in search of his Zen.

hairyman

Year of the Dragons
Reaction score
images

Hi people, i am planning to place all my zen seed grows in here, so welcome and feel free to post.
a chance glance at a gorgeous zen seeds Black widow auto and i was captivated and was on my way to place an order.

My grow space, and bits,
medium ,soil biobizz lightmix, 50\50 perlight, added plant explosion 2 gramme\litre medium
pots airpots, assorted sizes pop bottles
feeds as and when, biobizz fishmix and bloom, bp epsome salts,
i generally lst plants, but it depends what i seeing and space in tent.
tent, 120x60x120
light its a 400 draw, purpley generic chinese led

i just a home grower who finds its relaxing to grow and smoke, i run my tent perpetual- so i try to keep things compact, i started in a cupboard and to be fair my tent is not much bigger,it is what it is, if anything i would like to get smaller ,,but with more girls more things are a compromise with a tent full, but it all makes it fun!

i was given a generous freebie of some plant explosion so i am looking forward to trying this out,
It is the only change i am making to my normal growing methods in this tent, the tent has just lost a big uk cheese auto and a huge gorrilla recentley escaped, i grew these far bigger than i normally would, i just as happy to have a mini plant i just try and fit things around other plants at times, like everyone i guess i want more space but i looking to achieve that by going smaller i guess, who knows lol
i will also be doing some other girls in 1ltr pots and pop bottles as a comparison for my self, if they a zen seed girl then i will surley let you know, and drop a note and picture.

But the main focus for now is a snow angel and a white widow in 3ltr pots, feel free to to make comment.

my germ method is soak in water for a day,ish till i see shell crack then straight into home with a little dome, the more observant will notice a slightly high percentage perlight in the mix close to seed site, hopefully see you in weekly installments

Thanks for looking, hairy.

Nothing to look at apart from thier new home,ille tag one on phone call
IMAG0669.jpg
IMAG0672.jpg

IMAG0673.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds awesome growbro, really looking forward to this grow as these seeds / pricing is something that really has caught my attention.
From the sounds of it from other AFN'ers who have grown these girls it seems like a really good bang for buck company.

Sounds awesome growbro, really looking forward to this grow as these seeds / pricing is something that really has caught my attention.
From the sounds of it from other AFN'ers who have grown these girls it seems like a really good bang for buck company.
There pricing point for seven seeds is very competitive, but if their germ rate was poor then it would be a false economy, I am happy to say I have had an excellent germ rate, only had one fail, and ille even take blame for that one so , first signs excellent,another seed in soak well two both 1 litre pots didn't take, first time I used them dry very quick

for me it's not about if a suscesfull grower can grow it , it's can I grow it lol :d5:, thanks for following

Good Luck :d5:... Subbed :pop:

Thanks for joining the journey :thumbsup:, open house thread

Ok first pics girls, see you day 7 or there abouts,day 1 white widow, snow queen
IMAG0687.jpg
IMAG0686.jpg

There pricing point for seven seeds is very competitive, but if their germ rate was poor then it would be a false economy, I am happy to say I have had an excellent germ rate, only had one fail, and ille even take blame for that one so , first signs excellent,another seed in soak well two both 1 litre pots didn't take, first time I used them dry very quick

for me it's not about if a suscesfull grower can grow it , it's can I grow it lol :d5:, thanks for following

all zen(seed)s have germed for me ...

those pots look very dry to me ? those domes should have moisture inside

:woohoo1: ok, when they was underground there was a cosy damp spot it that cup and atmosphere, now they up I am not worried, if they not strong I drop another, I do not become fond , seed company's are very generous with free seeds.
:cheers: big thank you for watching my back and concern , it is a tent set really for flower , low rh fans full, it is not perhaps ideal but with lots of:woohoo1:and :coffee: and:thumbsup: and:biggrin: and:d5: and:bighug: without forgetting :pighug: we shall get through, yes!
also they may appear really dry on surface but inside the core of that pot I sure it is nice and cosy and moiste and warm:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back