Indoor Growing Scrog

Cool Norby! :thumbsup:
Would love to see more scroggers around here bro. :mrgreen:

Thanks Brother!
It is a lot of work but I do enjoy sculpting canopies and the hard work keeps me sane. :rolleyes1:

No kidding Deano!
Some major leaf plucking coming up buddy.
Need to hold off on clipping my nails for a few weeks. Lol! :nono:
We all think alike brother, thumb & fore finger nail remain long (always)

Would that type of scogg work well in soil too or does the Hydro make them Veg better for weaving?

We all think alike brother, thumb & fore finger nail remain long (always)

Would that type of scogg work well in soil too or does the Hydro make them Veg better for weaving?
Lol… nails are tools of the trade bro! :rolleyes1:
Scrog method will work with both hydro or soil but better results with hydro. A water to run off coco or rock wool grow might be a good way to start if you’re thinking of running hydro.
What is the size of your underground grow area and how many times a day do you get a chance to go down there?

The Octopus haha :rofl:

Big ladies with big tentacles for sure mate :thumbsup: Also very cool to see your outdoor racks, what are the differences between growing this in this hydro setup indoors VS. outdoors? I guess with the sun the block & water can get quite warm easily right?

Lol… nails are tools of the trade bro! :rolleyes1:
Scrog method will work with both hydro or soil but better results with hydro. A water to run off coco or rock wool grow might be a good way to start if you’re thinking of running hydro.
What is the size of your underground grow area and how many times a day do you get a chance to go down there?
The Den's 120 x 75 cm 130 tall,
I'm a lazy bastard these days and only go down once a night and sometimes I don't Evan go down and just wait until the next night.
Would love to try 1 or 2 cubes on one side of the Den and soil at the other just incase it goes tits up and I'm left with nothing lol
Drain to waste would be good and recirculating would be better but having a rez underneath would take up too much space so thinking a drain to watse would be good cause I can just drill a hole in the corner of the Den an just let it Run out underneath it, it will soak into the earth and away,

I'm a complete novice with Hydro and hate using Ph/ec testers but I think it's defs worth attempting now

The Den's 120 x 75 cm 130 tall,
I'm a lazy bastard these days and only go down once a night and sometimes I don't Evan go down and just wait until the next night.
Would love to try 1 or 2 cubes on one side of the Den and soil at the other just incase it goes tits up and I'm left with nothing lol
Drain to waste would be good and recirculating would be better but having a rez underneath would take up too much space so thinking a drain to watse would be good cause I can just drill a hole in the corner of the Den an just let it Run out underneath it, it will soak into the earth and away,

I'm a complete novice with Hydro and hate using Ph/ec testers but I think it's defs worth attempting now
Hey Norby,
Is your grow area 120x75x130cm or is that the whole underground space?
I know you’re quite handy and I’m trying to figure out how you could rig up a simple recirculating hydro system so you wouldn’t have to rely on hand watering. Running hydo in either coco or rockwool will give you that extra edge and with autos we need any advantage we can get with no room for error. Hydro will give you full control of feeding them exactly what they need and the multiple automated fertigations a day will help with fast and vigorous growth. I also think you should scrog out your whole grow area and with the help of @DOA and myself we can get you set up and make it all happen. :mrgreen:

This is my lowest profile self contained hydro system I’ve made and it might possibly work with your height limitations. Very basic unit with a 3.5 gallon reservoir and sits only 7” high,
it’s my dedicated systems for my 2x2’ tent due to height and I’ve grown many large plants with them.

1715663967114.jpeg
1715664384317.jpeg
1715664410129.jpeg
1715664425435.jpeg
1715664448868.jpeg
1715666277647.jpeg
1715667134292.jpeg

The Octopus haha :rofl:

Big ladies with big tentacles for sure mate :thumbsup: Also very cool to see your outdoor racks, what are the differences between growing this in this hydro setup indoors VS. outdoors? I guess with the sun the block & water can get quite warm easily right?
Lol… thanks brother!
The 2x2’ racks are holding autos that are being grown hydroponically with rockwool but with no reservoir or automated fertigation. I was top feeding down the middle of the canopies with a funnel at first but now that they are big and bushy I’m currently bottom feeding them. I knew I would be eventually bottom feeding and that is the main reason I used a solid tub with no holes that drain, it’s also going to start getting hot here and need the option to fill the tub with a gallon of water so I’m able to leave for the day. :nono:

Got a couple empty racks with your name on
them bro! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Day 4 for the White Gen3/Ultimates.

The Hellraisers were weighed in yesterday for a combined weight of 751g for 98 days under 240W of Migro Aray.

View attachment 1682749
View attachment 1682750
View attachment 1682751
Awesome harvest Deano!
3.12 grams per watt is fantastic!
1 gram per watt is respectable and over 3 grams is master class in my book. :clapper:
Your new Ultimate Whites are looking on point bro and good you got them all set up already on the big blocks. :thumbsup: Can’t wait to see how they look in a few months. :mrgreen:

Back