GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Hey Folks,

I finally got up the cannabis specific website 6 months later Doh!
GrowBetterMedicine.com

I’ll be updating it regularly now.

feed charts for amendments and Bible size reads for the super nerds. Lol if going to read some of the posts you may want to be on a computer. If I was lengthy before it’s gotten worse.

I am sure people will have questions so don’t be afraid to ask. At some point there will be a forum or at least an invite only forum on best ways to use our products with different lines and basic growing tips.

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

I finally got up the cannabis specific website 6 months later Doh!
GrowBetterMedicine.com

I’ll be updating it regularly now.

feed charts for amendments and Bible size reads for the super nerds. Lol if going to read some of the posts you may want to be on a computer. If I was lengthy before it’s gotten worse.

I am sure people will have questions so don’t be afraid to ask. At some point there will be a forum or at least an invite only forum on best ways to use o mur products with different lines and basic growing tips.
Great News!
Maybe now I can wrap my head around your product and figure out how to integrate it into my program.......without bugging the hell outta someone.

:pighug: hey Tony great to see you, and with breaking goods news no less! :woohoo1:...I'ma dive in there shortly :thumbsup:

How are things going my man? I hope AFN did it's part in boosting some bizz for GLB...

I'm interested but can this be used in a DTW setup without clogging up the lines?

Back