Indoor GoGrow Test Team Communal Thread

Well here is a glance at this panel in action for a quick teaser before I put my full thread up. My beans are germinating as of now and I'll get my thread up when they break soil...I will say that I'm very impressed with the build quality. I hope you guys are ready for one heck of a journey...... My garden is about to be absolutely nuts for the winter guys....I really hope to see you there!!!
IMG_20161118_124733046.jpg
IMG_20161118_124723084.jpg

Hey guys, well I received my light but unfortunately this is the condition it came in... it was also just left at my front door no signature required apparently.

IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3882.jpg
IMG_3883.jpg
IMG_3884.jpg
IMG_3886.jpg
IMG_3885.jpg
IMG_3896.jpg
IMG_3897.jpg
IMG_3898.jpg
IMG_3899.jpg
IMG_3904.jpg
IMG_3905.jpg
IMG_3892.jpg
IMG_3900.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg

So not quite the unboxing I wanted to show you guys but we're here to do honest tests/reviews and this is how it was delivered... Not really GoGrow's fault, these lights are distributed through Amazon so clearly they are to blame for the damage but some additional precautionary measures may need to be taken if Amazon and/or their courier are going to be this careless with their packages. One thing to note if you check out Budelee's unboxing his came in an outer box which mine did not have... I know the other guys got theirs from Amazon.com whereas mine was through Amazon.ca so probably something GoGrow should be aware of... Anyway, I powered it up and to my surprise it does seem fully functional which is a testament to how well built these lights are given the beating this thing took.

I'm getting my next grow started this weekend so for now I'll be testing this light as is but I'll get in touch with GoGrow's rep to see what they can do about it... Either way I'll have an update here in a few days.

@Duggy I guess I'm ahead of/behind myself, however you perceive it haha I already updated yesterday haha.
I do have a question for @James007
Will there be options for longer power cords when purchasing your lights? or can longer power cords be purchased as the connection used is not quite "universal" with the power cords most companies use?

My beans are starting to break soil so I'm off to get my updates for this light started. @Hansbricks if you would like me, @briman or @Son of Hobbes can contact gogrow if you don't want to, if you do that's fine too. Either way works, but if your uncomfortable we would be more than happy to reach out for you.
Thanks Pete, I'll shoot James a PM to let him know and see what the thinks... Privacy/security is a concern for me which is why I'll likely just be keeping this one as long as I'm still covered under warranty.

Update: my Skywalker Kush plants have finished,i am currently popping new beans so the light is on a short break,,i wil add pics tonight...peace

Did some plant rearranging last night. Kind of playing with some things to see what kind of results I get, I have 5 completely different spectrum lights and it's cool to see which ones react best.... Anyway....I came into the grow room today to notice that 2 plants DIRECTLY under the 1000w are both leaning away from the HPS and towards the GoGrow light.... Figured it was a cool thing to add in here. Now yes the go grow light is hanging lower, but you can also see in the pic how far away the plants are leaving towards the pretty far away GoGrow light....
IMG_20161213_134054382_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161213_134106435.jpg
IMG_20161213_134120500.jpg

Back