Indoor Frank does it again….

Are you sleeping in the tent for aroma therapy? :rofl:
Pssshhhh…. No need, the carbon filter has been struggling to keep up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
she dry into neutron matter dense nuggs?
Oh yeah, dense and weighty!!!
did Tangie express orangey aroma? Helluva hash-bat on her!
Reeker has oran
yep, she has a tart orange zest smell, with a hint of creamy gas :woohoo1:
Reeker has orange terp's you say? I
sweet oranges….with some dankness attached :haha:
The White's look excellent too... Interesting super long trich' stalks on them, gives that trippy fuzzy look! How's the aroma? I
LOUD!!! Very very very stinky! And an interesting smell and flavor that’s hard to place…. Almost has a minty foreground, with some creaminess…some other unknowns in there. Very complex and awesome…:headbang:
tell me?! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
go go is potent, droopy eye-making….smells kinda citrus, garlic and rubbery… I suspect she’ll make good sleep meds :woohoo1::pass:

IMG_2188.jpeg

The last Grease Gun came up overnight
IMG_2189.jpeg

The second Binary is just starting to break soil, and should be up today…. Looking like 100% germ :headbang: :pass:

Hey @Entombed

As far as lighting distance goes….some people move the light up and down, while others leave it at the top of the tent and use the dimmer to regulate intensity. I’ve done both, but prefer the latter….as you can see. :pass: :d5:
I always gotta be different. I leave the lights hung as high as possible, and move the girls up and down on shelves hung with sliding hitches (aka the "rolling hitch" used by sailors, tree climbers, and circus tents). My primitive 100w LED's only have 1 speed, so I start out with 2 x 100w, and increase to 6x100w in flower.

Hey @Entombed

As far as lighting distance goes….some people move the light up and down, while others leave it at the top of the tent and use the dimmer to regulate intensity. I’ve done both, but prefer the latter….as you can see. :pass: :d5:

Ah! Thanks man, I've been reading and trying to sort out what is "best practices". I thought that using the dimmer like that might work. Plus I could just ziptie the lamp as high as possible instead of fighting for height later with the ratchets.

I'll be watching your grow closely.

Back