Live Stoners First Grow, Need Advice

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Royal Dwarf
Keep in mind this is all for learning, I have no intention of selling or doing anything special with this. However I would like to use it for personal use to get an idea how my work is coming along. This is a Royal Queen Seeds Royal Dwarf, it sprouted between 6 and 7 weeks ago. I've used Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and no added Nutes. I have a 300W Viparspectra LED that I was running for about 18 hours on for the first 5 weeks but now 24 hours on. About a week or so ago I started noticing deficiency issues on the leafs. Also the smell has become nearly too much for what I had envisioned for my first attempt (No carbon filter for this grow, but next one will have for sure), I figured one single small auto couldn't be that bad lol. I was hoping I'm within a week or so of harvest but I do not own a Jewelers Loupe nor will be able to get one in the next few weeks so all I was able to use was my phone super zoomed. I wanted to do this first grow very small scale and very basic, no nutes etc, eventually I was working towards adding in more elements like DWC+Nutes+LST etc. in future grows. I was wondering if I were to harvest this in the next week or so how bad could it be, obviously less yield and less potency if it isn't fully matured. I appreciate any and all comments! First few pics were a few days ago and she has added a few more orange hairs since then

Keep in mind this is all for learning, I have no intention of selling or doing anything special with this. However I would like to use it for personal use to get an idea how my work is coming along. This is a Royal Queen Seeds Royal Dwarf, it sprouted between 6 and 7 weeks ago. I've used Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and no added Nutes. I have a 300W Viparspectra LED that I was running for about 18 hours on for the first 5 weeks but now 24 hours on. About a week or so ago I started noticing deficiency issues on the leafs. Also the smell has become nearly too much for what I had envisioned for my first attempt (No carbon filter for this grow, but next one will have for sure), I figured one single small auto couldn't be that bad lol. I was hoping I'm within a week or so of harvest but I do not own a Jewelers Loupe nor will be able to get one in the next few weeks so all I was able to use was my phone super zoomed. I wanted to do this first grow very small scale and very basic, no nutes etc, eventually I was working towards adding in more elements like DWC+Nutes+LST etc. in future grows. I was wondering if I were to harvest this in the next week or so how bad could it be, obviously less yield and less potency if it isn't fully matured. I appreciate any and all comments! First few pics were a few days ago and she has added a few more orange hairs since then

Wow no nutrients!! Considering its doing pretty good!! I could be mistaken but i thikn the deficiency is potassium. A bloom booster nutrient like Foxfarm Tiger Bloom would help cure the problem, but since it seems like a few weeks from being finished, I am not sure whether its would be worth it or not....

Back