Coke

How to deal with coke dependance? ;)
Coca cola is my primary carbon source.

How to deal with coke dependance? ;)
Coca cola is my primary carbon source.

I was on coke a cola, it made me fat and lazy!!! I swapped it for sweet tea!!! I know tea has the sugar but not the acid!!! :pass:
I'm over coke!! and cocaine!!

FYI we didn't have a FDA when coke was invented!! The pharmacist invented coke to offset his morphine addiction well over 100 years ago!! It was later another man decided to put carbon to the drink.
In the early days you said "gimme a shot in the arm" that meant a shot of coke!!

You must go back in time to understand it!!This is a "very" old hustle!!!

pure marketing genius!!!

Last edited:
I only drink coke with whiskey, which now is a big no for me. My blood has become so acidic that it's screwing my organs up. I have cut sodas out completely but can't kick my coffee or tea yet.

@Mossy will the baking soda raise blood ph also or will I need to take the meds that have a million side effects.

Just took my first half teaspoon, did not realize that it's the same stuff as what they give you for a scope lol. Knew that taste was familiar. Yuck! I tried water couldn't do it, tried milk couldn't do it. So I settled for a shot of it and chugged milk after. I'm just going to buy pills of it lol.

I only drink coke with whiskey, which now is a big no for me. My blood has become so acidic that it's screwing my organs up. I have cut sodas out completely but can't kick my coffee or tea yet.

@Mossy will the baking soda raise blood ph also or will I need to take the meds that have a million side effects.

It Does....but you would probably have to do other things too.....Do you know what your blood PH is..? @LazyNhazy

Just took my first half teaspoon, did not realize that it's the same stuff as what they give you for a scope lol. Knew that taste was familiar. Yuck! I tried water couldn't do it, tried milk couldn't do it. So I settled for a shot of it and chugged milk after. I'm just going to buy pills of it lol.

It is Strange...for something that has no real Taste to taste nasty but I know what you mean...:tonic:

We are Lucky...we use Fruit salts...it is a mix of bicarb and citric acid...it is effervescent and lemony...much Easier to take.

It remind me of Andrews Liver Salts..you could do an ingredient check.....:headbang:..or buy some citric acid and try mixing your own.

Last edited:
@LazyNhazy ..I Thought so....:headbang:

1575995085338.png

Tag me with your blood ph if you have it,,,,,:pass:

Not sure on ph of blood just what the doctor told me. Do you know which test abbreviation is blood ph?

Not sure on ph of blood just what the doctor told me. Do you know which test abbreviation is blood ph?

Nope..so we'll take your Docs word.... :headbang: ...Start with the alkalising...either bicarb or andrews or similar..I Think USA is Enos..
Do half measures..first thing in the morning and an hour before you go to bed...you Will get the craps for a few days..or you should...

Tag me back in when you get an energy burst....or after 7 days if you don't...and we'll work it from there...:headbang:

Remember....cannabis is an Alkaloid...:yeah:..alkaloids alkalise..Up the Meds....:pass:

You got a juicer..?

Back