OLD REVIEWS Black strap by mandalorian genetics review

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated INFJ
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Black strap dabs and edibles
*writing is tricky due to language center damage. Feel free to ask if something doesn't make sense.

SeedBank :
Seed cellar. Jackson, MI

Strain:

Black strap

Did it autoflower?: yes

Soil/hydro:

Soil. Lush, with rice hulls mixed into bottom 1/4. 7gal fabric pot

Nutes:
Mega crop week 2.. Bud explosion during bloom. Black strap molasses :crying:roots cal mag as needed. Twice I think.

Light (kind and schedule):

3000 full spectrum Led 20/4 light cycle

From seed to harvest date: _79 days

Dry Yield:
Between 8 to 10 oz

High/Effect Duration:

Very strong. Great for pain, muscle spasms/cramps, headache, nerve pain, anxiety.
Smoking as flower it takes about 10 minutes to fully hit. Starts at head and washes down body with muscle relaxation. Lasts about 3 hours.
Dabs hit hard and fast. Lasts about 3 hours
Edibles from pressed resin take about 30 minutes to hit and lasts at least 6 to 8hrs.
It's easy to over medicate with this one. It's just that strong.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good
***** best strain I've ever used

BAG APPEAL: *****
Dark sticky buds with orange pistels and covered with trichomes. Large dense nugs

THE GROWTH: *****

Ridiculous! I didn't get to lst it like I usually do because it just grew too damn fast and thick. It drank nutes starting about 2 weeks in and I couldn't keep up. Went into flower at 3 weeks. It looked very scraggly at that point. Then it exploded. Huge colas and super dense buds all down the stalk. Covered in trichomes. 1 plant yielded insane results. It needed a lot of water and good humidity but very beginner friendly. I got stuck in hospital just when it was going into bloom. It wasn't watered for 3 days and I struggled with nutes after that. It took a lot of stress and still produced like a rock star. :headbang:

THE SMELL: *****
It didn't smell much until after drying. Sweet with a touch of skunk.

THE SMOKE: *****
Perfect thickness of cloud. Spicy on inhale a touch of pine and skunk then strong berry flavors that linger. Very pleasant

THE HIGH: *****
Intense
Euphoric, relaxed.
In the right dose it can be very focusing and clear headed.
Or a bit more can be more sedation.
Both provide stellar pain relief.
Too much makes me anxious and jittery. It's very strong.
Very good for nerve pain, joint pain, migraines, tooth aches, and that all over body ache that makes you feel blah.
received_441121240560457.jpegreceived_259525529361119.jpegreceived_821690245186747.jpegreceived_567795667704057.jpegreceived_2848129215478812.jpegreceived_574273240311166.jpeg

*writing is tricky due to language center damage. Feel free to ask if something doesn't make sense.

SeedBank :
Seed cellar. Jackson, MI

Strain:

Black strap

Did it autoflower?: yes

Soil/hydro:

Soil. Lush, with rice hulls mixed into bottom 1/4. 7gal fabric pot

Nutes:
Mega crop week 2.. Bud explosion during bloom. Black strap molasses :crying:roots cal mag as needed. Twice I think.

Light (kind and schedule):

3000 full spectrum Led 20/4 light cycle

From seed to harvest date: _79 days

Dry Yield:
Between 8 to 10 oz

High/Effect Duration:

Very strong. Great for pain, muscle spasms/cramps, headache, nerve pain, anxiety.
Smoking as flower it takes about 10 minutes to fully hit. Starts at head and washes down body with muscle relaxation. Lasts about 3 hours.
Dabs hit hard and fast. Lasts about 3 hours
Edibles from pressed resin take about 30 minutes to hit and lasts at least 6 to 8hrs.
It's easy to over medicate with this one. It's just that strong.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good
***** best strain I've ever used

BAG APPEAL: *****
Dark sticky buds with orange pistels and covered with trichomes. Large dense nugs

THE GROWTH: *****

Ridiculous! I didn't get to lst it like I usually do because it just grew too damn fast and thick. It drank nutes starting about 2 weeks in and I couldn't keep up. Went into flower at 3 weeks. It looked very scraggly at that point. Then it exploded. Huge colas and super dense buds all down the stalk. Covered in trichomes. 1 plant yielded insane results. It needed a lot of water and good humidity but very beginner friendly. I got stuck in hospital just when it was going into bloom. It wasn't watered for 3 days and I struggled with nutes after that. It took a lot of stress and still produced like a rock star. :headbang:

THE SMELL: *****
It didn't smell much until after drying. Sweet with a touch of skunk.

THE SMOKE: *****
Perfect thickness of cloud. Spicy on inhale a touch of pine and skunk then strong berry flavors that linger. Very pleasant

THE HIGH: *****
Intense
Euphoric, relaxed.
In the right dose it can be very focusing and clear headed.
Or a bit more can be more sedation.
Both provide stellar pain relief.
Too much makes me anxious and jittery. It's very strong.
Very good for nerve pain, joint pain, migraines, tooth aches, and that all over body ache that makes you feel blah.
View attachment 1390830View attachment 1390831View attachment 1390832View attachment 1390833View attachment 1390834View attachment 1390835
Nice review, and nice strain by the sound of it. She's a beauty. :pighug:

Back