Been a while…. Buddys plants not doing well what could be causing this ?

EPDMGUY

Casual Toker Turned Meph-Head...
Reaction score
I can’t tell if it’s from to much heat (he keeps his apartment at 68 degrees Fahrenheit not sure what his tent temp is or if his light intensity is too high.

Sweet seeds Dark Devil in fox farm ocean forest and happy frog 50% mix. I told him I’m not sure where to start.

Attachments

• 71621562499__592F6E6D-4418-4DD9-8B25-F4EC00C08F0B.jpeg
    71621562499__592F6E6D-4418-4DD9-8B25-F4EC00C08F0B.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
I can’t tell if it’s from to much heat (he keeps his apartment at 68 degrees Fahrenheit not sure what his tent temp is or if his light intensity is too high.

Sweet seeds Dark Devil in fox farm ocean forest and happy frog 50% mix. I told him I’m not sure where to start.

Looks very similar to N tox that I’ve had and/or possibly overwatered too. Has he been feeding the soil?

Looks very similar to N tox that I’ve had and/or possibly overwatered too. Has he been feeding the soil?
No just water. Maybe possibly to hot of soil ? I think I have had the same from over watering in past grows but he swears he let’s soil dry completely.

Wondering if the soil is to hot he should just let it ride or try and do a soil flush ?

No just water. Maybe possibly to hot of soil ? I think I have had the same from over watering in past grows but he swears he let’s soil dry completely.

Wondering if the soil is to hot he should just let it ride or try and do a soil flush ?

No I don’t recommend a soil flush from everything I’ve learned that often times makes the problem worse. What happens when you flush SOIL is you throw the whole nutrient balance off in the soil and not enough time in the grow to get it back inline. Maybe too hot of soil but at that age I don’t think that’s the issue

Maybe a root issue maybe he let her dry out too far or worst case bugs?

He’s newer to growing and first Auto grow ever so I’ve been trying to give him tips and tricks but this one’s got me stumped 🤣

Thanks @Lil Dab I will pass on this info and have him keep an eye on it as the grow goes on. From the looks of it I mean he’s basically SOL to fix it but at least it should finish off for him and he will be able to get a little bud.

I’ve seen these issues with high ppms in soil, so the ph was thrown off/environment issues. I know light and heat can cause that too but like dab said those leaves are pretty dark so it could be a few things that gradually came together

That is just weird, looks like N tox, yet that plant should be starving at that age, if its never been fed. 5 gallon pot only has approx. 30 days of nutes in it. Is he using any equipment to tell him temps and humidity? Assuming by the flowering, it has to be 5-7 weeks old?

What about wind burn?

wind burn

Maybe 'cool' the hot soil's impact by adding more soil or even coco or other inert media? Such as tranplant into a larger bag --drop the 5 gallon bag into ≥7 gallon bag, cut and slide off the old bag, and add/pack some not-as-hot soil or other medium around your original soil.

Back