Humboldt Seed Organization Autotron does HSO UK Cheese - Hydro, COB

Here's some final photos(including recent salmon catch) for everyone while I work on the smoke report.

Final weight came in at 143 grams(5 ounces) of good quality bud and 43 grams(1.5 ounces) of larfy popcorn bud.

You can see the buds are way frosty(and sticky, take my word on it), but not very dense. Each quart-sized Mason jar averages about 23 grams of bud. It tastes great and vapes up real nice. I'll be back soon with a detailed report. It's definitely getting better and developing as the cure continues. Some very strong and stinky old school flavors here, though not quite as cheesey(not even sure what that means really) as I imagined. Could have been better in some ways, but no major complaints and I can recommend it as a decent plant to grow. :hookah:

Some seriously dank stuff. It's been about two weeks curing for the top half of the plant and one week curing so far for the bottom half.

View attachment 968478 View attachment 968479 View attachment 968480 View attachment 968481 View attachment 968482 View attachment 968483 View attachment 968484 View attachment 968485 View attachment 968478 View attachment 968479 View attachment 968480 View attachment 968481 View attachment 968482 View attachment 968483 View attachment 968484 View attachment 968485

What a cool way to end this diary and a nice vault of UK Cheese Auto :pass:

Let her cure buddy then drop back in with your thoughts on the end product :bong:

A very respectable end yield mate and I must say you live in a lovely part of the world. Looks like my kind of place. Lots of nature and no people :bong:

Enjoy that HSO goodness my friend :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

I live in Michigan in the Upper Peninsula. On Lake Superior. I've swam in lake Michigan and lake Erie also throughout travels and living in lower Michigan also. Great Lakes are awesome. Superior is cold but so nice when it's hot out. Sometimes the water is so cold its unswimmable but when it is swimmable it's so nice and clean and you can see the bottom of the beach unlike most lakes or the ocean. I've lived in Florida and south Carolina too and totally different world down there than up here. But I was born and raised up here in Houghton county and lived here the majority of my life. I love it up here. Home sweet home. Could never leave this place. Hunting, fishing, and loving every day :) I hate the snow though. Sick of shoveling already and winter just started. Haha. Here's how much snow we got in 1 night this past week.

Sorry for the delayed reply, been out of pocket & off-forum for a couple of weeks. Dinafem's Blue Cheese was really good to me earlier this year. Didn't get the Cheese smell but that's fine, the smoke was awesome! I'm with you on the lemon strains, only thing it's good for is tequila shots!!!
Da U.P., huh???
You lucky bastard, that's one of my favorite places on the planet! Spent some time near you in Fall 2017 wilderness canoeing in Sylvania Wilderness, loved it. Been to Miners' Beach just outside Munising several times along with much of Hiawatha National Forest. That's on the agenda for a repeat next year, along with some of the North Country Trail through your area, soon as the no-see-um's reach tolerable levels.
The area that really has me fascinated & can't wait to get to, is Fox River Trail running from just outside Seney MI up to the North Country Trail somewhere west of Grand Marias. If you know anything about the area, or have a good source for hiking quality topo maps I'd appreciate any info you can provide. I've heard the Fox River (Hemingway, Big Two-Hearted River) is awesome near-wilderness fishing, floatable if you don't mind stopping very often to pull over or cut through the deadfalls in the water. I haven't been there yet but next year is a must-see. Maybe spend a couple of weeks hiking or canoeing or both, fishing & shooting the mosquitoes. Is a .410 sufficient or do you recommend 20 gauge?
Well, snow all the time, guess that's the price to pay for legal medical & recreational on the middle coast. I'm downhill from you in WI & the lake I live on has already frozen over. Earliest I recall in the years I've lived here. But like all else, Winter too will pass, the grass will turn green & the fish will bite once again. Can't wait.

Just wanted to add a little smoke report to this UK Cheese as I've been enjoying it immensely the past several months.

Let me start by saying this is some of the finest quality bud I've ever grown.

Where this bud really shines is in the flavor and smell category. I think it's the strongest smelling herb I've ever grown! I can't keep any of it in plastic baggies. I put a few grams in three layers of sandwich baggies to bring with me and put it in my glove box. I picked up a friend a few minutes later and he instantly remarked(he didn't know I was holding) that my car totally reeked as soon as he opened the door! Smell and flavor is very pungent, and spicy with cheese aspect to it. The buds are sparkly with trichomes and greasy and sticky to the touch.

The high is quite strong, not quite as strong as some other strains I've grown like Durban Poison or Ripley's OG, but certainly enough to meet anyone's requirements. Very well balanced and versatile high. A light toke is good for going out or keeping your shit together, but over indulge and you'll be floored!

All in all, a fabulous strain that I strongly recommend for anyone who likes super dank old school flavor weed with a balanced high! See the rest of the journal for info on yield and growing characteristics. @HSO-Mark please keep me in mind if you're looking for any testers for new strains, as I've loved every HSO and Dinafem strain I've grown before and gotten stellar results every time!

Just wanted to add a little smoke report to this UK Cheese as I've been enjoying it immensely the past several months.

Let me start by saying this is some of the finest quality bud I've ever grown.

Where this bud really shines is in the flavor and smell category. I think it's the strongest smelling herb I've ever grown! I can't keep any of it in plastic baggies. I put a few grams in three layers of sandwich baggies to bring with me and put it in my glove box. I picked up a friend a few minutes later and he instantly remarked(he didn't know I was holding) that my car totally reeked as soon as he opened the door! Smell and flavor is very pungent, and spicy with cheese aspect to it. The buds are sparkly with trichomes and greasy and sticky to the touch.

The high is quite strong, not quite as strong as some other strains I've grown like Durban Poison or Ripley's OG, but certainly enough to meet anyone's requirements. Very well balanced and versatile high. A light toke is good for going out or keeping your shit together, but over indulge and you'll be floored!

All in all, a fabulous strain that I strongly recommend for anyone who likes super dank old school flavor weed with a balanced high! See the rest of the journal for info on yield and growing characteristics. @HSO-Mark please keep me in mind if you're looking for any testers for new strains, as I've loved every HSO and Dinafem strain I've grown before and gotten stellar results every time!

Ending the grow in style :pass:

Thanks buddy and so glad you liked our Auto UK cheese :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

@HSO-Mark please keep me in mind if you're looking for any testers for new strains

Drop me a pm mate and I'm sure we can work something out :bong:

You did a fine job with this diary so take your pick from the HSO line up and I'll get them sent your way :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Sorry for the delayed reply, been out of pocket & off-forum for a couple of weeks. Dinafem's Blue Cheese was really good to me earlier this year. Didn't get the Cheese smell but that's fine, the smoke was awesome! I'm with you on the lemon strains, only thing it's good for is tequila shots!!!
Da U.P., huh???
You lucky bastard, that's one of my favorite places on the planet! Spent some time near you in Fall 2017 wilderness canoeing in Sylvania Wilderness, loved it. Been to Miners' Beach just outside Munising several times along with much of Hiawatha National Forest. That's on the agenda for a repeat next year, along with some of the North Country Trail through your area, soon as the no-see-um's reach tolerable levels.
The area that really has me fascinated & can't wait to get to, is Fox River Trail running from just outside Seney MI up to the North Country Trail somewhere west of Grand Marias. If you know anything about the area, or have a good source for hiking quality topo maps I'd appreciate any info you can provide. I've heard the Fox River (Hemingway, Big Two-Hearted River) is awesome near-wilderness fishing, floatable if you don't mind stopping very often to pull over or cut through the deadfalls in the water. I haven't been there yet but next year is a must-see. Maybe spend a couple of weeks hiking or canoeing or both, fishing & shooting the mosquitoes. Is a .410 sufficient or do you recommend 20 gauge?
Well, snow all the time, guess that's the price to pay for legal medical & recreational on the middle coast. I'm downhill from you in WI & the lake I live on has already frozen over. Earliest I recall in the years I've lived here. But like all else, Winter too will pass, the grass will turn green & the fish will bite once again. Can't wait.
If your looking for the most beautiful place to hike in the world. Go to copper harbor, MI. It's my favorite place in the yoop. So beautiful. Go up the mountain. There's awesome mountain biking trails out there too and a place to rent bikes if you don't have one. Awesome for camping at the state park or theres cabins and I think motels. Fishing and swimming and agate picking on the beach. Theres thimbleberries all over the keewenaw during Berry season. Rock piles all over the place if you want to look for copper or silver or datolite. And I live 20 minutes away if you need a guide with weed. Lol

Back