Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good day growers and welcome to me the autobeast and @Yeatster mephisto genetics hubbabubbasmelloscope grow;) this grow will be 2 plants.1 plant grown by me and 1 grown by yeatster.good times ahead.so to grow my hbss i will be using, blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000 led panel;) will be grown in a just over 3 ft by 3ft tent and will share the tent with other plants.but will have plenty of room il.make sure of that.i have chosen a 3gal smartpot to use and the soil im using is biobizz lightmix.feed sensi grow and bloom.sensi calmag.and dutch pro explode;) my plant today is 1 day old and looking great;) here she is;)
_20170126_163120.JPG
_20170126_163137.JPG
_20170126_172705.JPG
and here is some info on the seeds;)
_20170126_174230.JPG
_20170126_174332.JPG
_20170126_174423.JPG
_20170126_174509.JPG
well thats all from me for now.i will let yeatster chime in and explain his setup.happy growing every1;)

Thanks beast,

I will be using a 5 gallon smart pot.

3 tbls/gallon dolomite lime powder, added to Promix BX. Also coarse perlite @ 1:4

I took a second mortgage out for these
Screenshot_20170126-140406.png

Drums not included.

My HBSS will live under a t5 for some days, here.
Screenshot_20170126-134606.png

The t5 is 8" from her. I am trying to promote a stretch, so I can top off medium, once it's settled, in a week, or so.

From there, she will bathe under the Platinum Series p150
Screenshot_20170126-134550.png

Finally, she will live out her remaining days, in the 4x4 tent with Pacific Lights Concept CX300, here.
Screenshot_20170126-134444.png

Day 4
Screenshot_20170126-134427.png

Last edited:
Holy shit yeatster ur going all out against the beast lol.good job.that is some feed line up lol.lets shake hands now mate ha ha.i know ur a good grower i taught u all u know well most lol;);) i see i may have to pull out all the stops .like ur method of switching lights per grow phase.be interesting to see if that gives u better results;) best of luck mate gna be a great journey;) happy growing

Holy shit yeatster ur going all out against the beast lol.good job.that is some feed line up lol.lets shake hands now mate ha ha;) i see i may have to pull out all the stops .like ur method of switching lights per grow phase.be interesting to see if that gives u better results;) best of luck mate gna be a great journey;) happy growing
Haha. I'm not growing AGAINST the beast. I'm growing WITH the beast. (hand shake)

The lighting is really because there is no room in the big tent. The small tent is acting as a veg tent, in a way. Tbh, I would prefer the cob lights, start to finish.

Welcome to the show, @2Stoned2Care , @shumway.

Shout out to the HBSS expert @BigSm0

Yeatster well if u want cob start to finish only u can sort that out mate lol.how many plants u got running u greedy boy lol.i wish i had a veg and a bloom tent but not posssible at the mo.with autos they let u do that all in the same tent.so thats what i aim for.best of the best situation;) happy growing every1;)

Yeatster well if u want cob start to finish only u can sort that out mate lol.how many plants u got running u greedy boy lol.i wish i had a veg and a bloom tent but not posssible at the mo.with autos they let u do that all in the same tent.so thats what i aim for.best of the best situation;) happy growing every1;)
What it comes down to beast, is I only have one cob light. I know the t5 is great for seedlings/veg. I think the p150 will do the trick for some blue lighting, before she starts to flower. Idk man, I'm just trying to use everything I have. Upgrading is not in the budget.

When I do upgrade, it will be with AutoCobs. I would punch a kitten for a couple of those.

jk. I like mew mews

Back